Advertise In The 2008 Pacific Life Open Official Tournament Program
By The Numbers
- had more than 300,000 attendees over the 14 days
- was televised for more than 2,000 hours in over 200 countries around the world
- had more than 400 local, national and international journalists and photographers onsite covering the tournament
- 5.19 million Americans consider themselves regular players. In 2006, over 24 million Americans played tennis at least once.
- Strong Demographics Tennis fans are highly educated, affluent, and skewed heavily toward business decision makers, doctors and other professionals.
- Gender: 43% men and 57% women
- Age: 50% are between the ages of 45-64 and 32% are between the ages of 18-44
- Education: 84% have at least some college experience. 45% have completed college
- Income: Over 70% have household incomes of $100,000 or more. The median household income figure is approximately $116,000.
- Consumer Loyalty: A Performance Research Study indicates that tennis fans are the second most brand loyal of any sport – they are more likely to buy sponsors’ products (NASCAR is #1)
- A Global Sport: Tennis is the second largest sport throughout most of the world.